At Adlevel, we understand that every business is different. Our online ad experts work with your company to develop a unique ad strategy based on your goals and budget.
Custom ad targeting
With the goal of connecting you to your ideal audience, our ad services include targeting options based on:
- Education level
- Related website Enterests
- Mobile device and carrier
- And more
- Company size
- Company location
In addition to positioning and targeting, we’ll develop ad creative sure to engage and convert your target audience. We offer a number of ad sizes and formats to appeal to your audience — and our designers know how to create visually appealing ads that entice clicks.
Google Analytics integration and goal tracking
We’ll help monitor your ad performance and make needed optimizations to drive even better results with your programmatic ads. You won’t even have to lift a finger to reap the benefits of A+ programmatic ads.
Remarketing strategy and implementation
Our Market Leader and Trailblazer plans include remarketing options to help you re-engage and convert more customers. For a complete overview of our programmatic advertising plans and pricing, just click here.
When you choose Adlevel as your programmatic advertising partner, you’ll receive access to a team of paid ad experts. You’ll be paired with an account manager, dedicated to driving the best possible results for your business — and all our plans include up to two personal consultations per month.
Strategic ad testing
We also offer multivariate testing for landing pages and ecommerce cart/checkout processes. Contact us for a custom quote if you require these additional services.
Video: How programmatic advertising benefits you
Unlike traditional ad buying, programmatic advertising focuses more on buying an ad audience than an ad placement — and ultimately, advanced targeting connects your business with more qualified leads, conversions, and revenue.
Programmatic advertising may seem like a complicated process. But, in reality, the automated process happens in milliseconds, allowing you to save time and money.
Before we dive into the details of programmatic advertising, it’s important to understand some basic technologies used to automate the ad buying process.
- Demand-side platforms (DSPs): Allow you to buy ad space via an ad exchange like Google Ad Manager, which includes advertising inventory from publishers.
- Supply-side platforms (SSPs): Allow publishers to offer and manage ad space to advertising Enterested in purchasing.
- Data Management Platforms (DMP): Allow organizations to collect user data for digital marketing and programmatic advertising.
Step-by-step programmatic ad process
With a basic understanding of programmatic ad tech under your belt, let’s break down exactly how programmatic ads work.
- A user arrives on a website involved with programmatic advertising, triggering the automated ad process to start.
- The site publisher automatically sends ad space dimensions to a supply-side platform (SSP).
- The SSP analyzes a user’s cookies to glean as much info as possible regarding demographics, Enterests, and more to deliver a relevant ad.
- The coordinating demand-side platform (DSP) reviews the info gathered by the SSP and assigns the user a value — the worth of the user’s ad impression.
- The DSP submits a bid to the SSP using real-time bidding.
- The SSP reviews all bids and selects a winner. Note: The exact price you pay will depend on the auction, but you’ll never exceed your maximum bid.
- The SSP delivers the ad to the user.
If programmatic advertising still seems daunting, don’t worry. Adlevel is here to guide you through every step of the process.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the process:
- Your company wants to sell more products or services.
- You hire Adlevel — a top programmatic ad services company.
- We set up highly personalized programmatic ads that use real-time data to target consumers based on demographics, geography, Enterests, behavior, time of day, devices they use, and more.
- Programmatic ads use automated bidding to buy digital ad inventory in places your audience frequents online.
- Your target audience sees personalized ads based on their needs and behaviors.
- You sit back, relax, and enjoy higher conversions, sales, and revenue.
- Google Display Network 360
- Video Display 360
- Amazon Display
- Digital TV (Hulu, etc.)
- And more!
While traditional pay-per-click (PPC) ads offer targeting options, programmatic ads go a step further to give you more control over your ads and target audience.
Programmatic advertising focuses on connecting you with a specific audience. In other words, it helps you reach the right people with the right ad at the right time.
These highly targeted ads allow you to reach people based on demographics, time of day, sites they visit, and more to maximize the potential of your ads.
A true win-win situation — you won’t waste money advertising to the wrong audience, and leads will enjoy ads that cater to their unique needs and Enterests.
The extra precision afforded by programmatic advertising allows you to save money and drive business growth.
Since programmatic advertising uses automated, real-time bidding, you’ll also save time and drive better results.
Partnering with Adlevel will put you at ease since we continually monitor your ad campaigns and identify solutions for improving your ads to maximize conversions and revenue.
With programmatic ad services, manual bidding is a thing of the past — and you’ll enjoy the hassle-free results you want — all while staying within your ad budget.
It’s important to note that programmatic advertising is a form of PPC. However, as noted above, programmatic advertising focuses more on buying a certain audience vs. a particular ad space.
Here are a few key differences between programmatic and traditional paid media buying.
Ad setup and implementation: Traditional search advertising campaigns require tremendous attention to detail to drive maximum impact with minimal investment. Failing to accurately input and monitor bids can result in thousands of dollars of wasted ad spend.
While programmatic ads also require attention to detail, automated bidding and daily spend limits help to maximize your budget and drive the best possible results.
Key metrics: Traditional PPC campaigns often focus on click-through rate (CTR), which is directly tied to quality score and ultimately ad cost. Typically, higher CTR equates to lower cost per click.
However, with programmatic ads, high CTR can indicate fraudulent traffic. Programmatic ads focus more on viewability or what percentage of people actually viewed your ads.
Programmatic advertising services are a type of digital advertising service that includes creating, managing, and monitoring your programmatic advertising campaigns. With programmatic advertising services, businesses can deliver highly targeted ads based on demographic and location data.
How much do programmatic advertising services cost?
Prices for programmatic advertising services depend on several factors, including your monthly ad budget, programmatic advertising agency, and industry. Typically, businesses will invest $1250 to $10,000 per month into online advertising strategies like programmatic advertising.
In the last five years, we’ve driven $3 billion in revenue for our clients — and our results-focused ad process will help you maximize conversions and revenue.
Contact us online or give us a call at +1 (909) 296-4515 to speak with a strategist!