- MarketingCloudFX: We power our influencer marketing services with the industry’s leading return on investment (ROI) software, MarketingCloudFX. An exclusive of Adlevel, MarketingCloudFX features a suite of tools that help our team, as well as yours, monitor the performance of your influencer marketing campaign and improve it.
- IBM Watson: IBM Watson, one of the industry’s most advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning software applications available, powers MarketingCloudFX. With IBM Watson, your influencer marketing strategy becomes smarter and outmaneuvers the competition. Plus, it drives your campaign with data, not hunches.
- Dedicated outreach specialist: Our influencer marketing services offer more than innovative tech. We also provide your company with an experienced and dedicated outreach specialist that oversees and develops every aspect of your marketing campaign. They also learn everything there is about your business, industry, and target market.
- Transparent reporting: With MarketingCloudFX, our team ensures transparency. Via your dashboard, as well as reports generated by your dedicated outreach specialist, you can see the performance of your influencer marketing campaign in a digestible format that’s easy to share with your team and company decision-makers.
- Audience research: Understanding your audience is a critical part of influencer marketing. That’s why we invest the time to research your audience, which helps us discover their favorite social media platforms and influencers. For your business, that translates to an influencer partnership that can make a tremendous impact on your marketing goals.
- Influencer research: We do more than research your audience, though. Your dedicated outreach specialist also conducts data-driven influencer research, which allows them to find the best influencer for your business. We look at not only the reputation and history of an influencer but also the performance of their posts from an analytical side.
- Custom strategy: With the machine learning and artificial intelligence power of our technology, as well as the expertise of our dedicated outreach specialists, we develop custom strategies for your business. A plan tailored for your company makes it possible to achieve your goals and maximize your ROI.
Why else make Adlevel your partner?
With the average person spending almost 30 percent of their Internet time on social media, platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube make it easy for consumers to share not only their opinions about brands and products but also get the opinions of others.
That’s why almost 75 percent of people use social media when making a purchase decision.
When you adopt influencer marketing, your company can use social platforms, as well as websites and blogs, to shape the opinions and purchase decisions of your target audience. How? By connecting with influencers in your field and inviting them to share your products or services with their audience.
We go a step further, however. Your dedicated outreach specialist will create a custom Influencer Marketing Playbook which will help us evaluate if influencer marketing is a great fit for your business.
Our team of influencer marketing strategists will review our database of influencers to determine the opportunity and strategy our client should pursue and what platforms to use. We’ll present a sample of targeted influencers in your industry, along with a campaign contract that we’ll send to influencers.
Our research goes beyond platforms and influencers. Our team also takes an in-depth look at your target audience’s wants, as well as pain points, when it comes to products or services in your industry. With this data, we can develop an influencer strategy that appeals and resonates with your target audience.
Once your outreach specialist completes your strategy, they share it with your team for approval. You’re encouraged to ask questions, as well as provide suggestions. After you approve the plan, we take the next step in launching your influencer marketing campaign.
How do we decide which influencers offer your company the best fit? With data-driven research that analyzes not only an influencer’s audience and brand but also their performance as an influencer. That means our team assesses critical factors in influencer marketing, like followers, views, and engagement.
With your influencer(s) chosen, your dedicated outreach specialist reaches out. If the influencer(s) voices interest in representing your brand and product online, our team begins the process of arranging their services. For your convenience, we handle all the legal aspects of the campaign including contracts.
After your influencer signs on, your dedicated outreach specialist updates your team. While a quick update, it keeps your company in-the-loop about how your influencer marketing campaign is progressing. Plus, it keeps with our tradition of open communication with clients.
The creative brief serves as a content blueprint. While your dedicated outreach specialist ensures the messages meet your brand guidelines and align with your digital marketing goals, you’re welcomed to provide feedback and suggestions.
To do that, your dedicated outreach specialist sets up Google Analytics to track conversions, custom goal completions, and traffic from influencer referrals. We also develop a unique tracking code for your sponsored posts, which allows your team to determine which users came from influencer marketing.
With MarketingCloudFX, you can review easy-to-understand reports on your campaign at any time. Plus, your outreach specialist routinely meets with your team to go over the results of your campaign, as well as answer any of your questions.
These eight compelling reasons:
Studies show that word-of-mouth marketing generates twice as many sales compared to paid advertising. On top of that, 40 percent of people have purchased an item online after seeing it used by an influencer on Instagram, Twitter, Vine, or YouTube.
If your company wants to maximize its impact on shoppers, influencer marketing is a viable option. Partnering with an influencer that your audience trusts can help your business earn more sales and revenue, which can make expanding your team, service area, or product line a possibility.
Influencer marketing does more than help your company earn new leads. It also helps you earn better quality leads.
In a recent study, researchers discovered that when companies add influencer marketing to their digital strategies, more than 50 percent attracted higher-quality leads. With more valuable leads, your company can increase its conversion rate.
In some instances, a user may not even become a lead. They may become a customer first, as demonstrated by more than 30 percent of consumers, who admit to purchasing a product or service after seeing an influencer promote it.
That doesn’t mean your company should abandon digital marketing strategies, like search engine optimization (SEO), that improve your position in organic search. With SEO, you can build on your influencer marketing campaign, as well as take advantage of SEO’s ability to drive more valuable traffic to your site.
If your business invests $3000, for example, you could earn almost $20,000 back. That’s a massive ROI and allows your company to work towards some of its most ambitious goals, like opening a new location, expanding a team, or launching a new service or product.
With the minimal investment and impressive ROI of influencer marketing, it’s worth considering.
In short, brand awareness has a direct impact on your sales and lead generation efforts.
With influencer marketing, you position your company in front of your target audience, but with the endorsement of someone they trust. That format allows consumers to build brand awareness naturally, as well as learn about your company in a way they like.
For example, did you know that 70 percent of users prefer learning about a company via articles, rather than ads?
Influencer marketing is a smart way to do that but under the endorsement of a trusted influencer. An influencer with an active following on their social media and blog, for instance, can write a post about using your services or products and then share that post across their social media.
In this scenario, you’re appealing to user preferences, making it easier for them to take action.
Whether you’re partnering with an influencer for one or five sponsored posts, a single mention of your brand can earn you instant credibility with your target audience. That audience could be 15,000 Facebook followers, 100,000 Twitter followers, 25,000 LinkedIn connections, or more, depending on the people you want to reach.
How, and why?
When you search for something on Google, Bing, Yahoo, or another search engine, there are more than 200 factors that determine your search results, including backlinks. A backlink is when another website, like an influencer’s website, links to your site. This backlink serves as a trust signal.
That’s why search engines use the number and quality of backlinks as a ranking factor for search results. With more backlinks from quality or high-authority websites, your company can increase its ranking in organic search results.
A better ranking coordinates to several benefits, including more website traffic from your target audience. Researchers have found that ranking on the first page, in the first position offers the most significant advantage as 75 percent of users stick to the first page, and 33 percent of all traffic goes to the first search result.
With influencer marketing, you can earn high-authority links to your website.
For an influencer, it’s natural for them to include a link to your site when discussing your products and services. This action not only helps your company build backlinks but also provides users with an intuitive and natural experience.
In a recent study, researchers discovered that companies investing in influencer marketing increased their customer retention rate by almost 40 percent. That’s a massive amount for any business, from an enterprise to a small-to-midsize company.
With a higher customer retention rate, your business can increase its sales and grow its client base. Depending on your digital marketing strategy, you could even raise the average customer lifetime value (LTV) of your shoppers. Even better, you could prevent your competitors from earning more clients (including your existing ones).