- Cross-channel attribution
- Marketing-mix modeling
- Causal impact analysis
- Forecasting, including for lead generation and sales
- Your marketing spend and your marketing return on investment (ROI)
- Your revenue and pipeline attribution
- Your buyer journey, including your funnel velocity
1. Get an experienced (and dedicated) team on your side
When you have a dedicated team that includes all the skill sets you need, from website analytics to marketing to development, it’s easy to act on your data. You don’t have to worry about hiring a freelancer or asking for help from another department.
Instead, you can view your forecasting and attribution reports and take action. Even if you have questions, you have a dedicated point-of-contact to ask from beginning to end, which allows you to respond even faster to your results.
2. Sync marketing data in real-time with one of the most advanced marketing tech platforms
Monitoring attribution in real-time is easy with MarketingCloudFX. This marketing tech platform, which is proprietary and exclusive to Adlevel clients, allows your business to see which channels, campaigns, and content contributed to a lead form, phone call, or sale.
Even better, MarketingCloudFX calculates your return on investment for you in real-time.
You can also keep everyone, from marketing to sales, in the loop since MarketingCloudFX integrates with some top customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation tools, from Salesforce to Nutshell.
3. Access channel-specific marketing specialists, like for social media and SEO
With channel attribution, you can make surprising discoveries about which channels, campaigns, and content drive the best ROI. That’s why Adlevel features more than 300 marketing specialists, ranging from search engine optimization (SEO) specialists to social media specialists.
No matter the channel, our team’s expertise runs deep and includes:
- Digital advertising, including pay-per-click (PPC), programmatic, and connected TV
- Web design
- Social media
- Digital marketing, including account-based marketing and content marketing
- And more
Request a custom proposal today by contacting us online or calling us at +1 (909) 296-4515!